Engineering Creativities to Concepts
Vaalbara group thrives on its technical capabilities, built over last several years and strong will power, to provide value to customers. This is the premise for establishing a culture of engagement in Vaalbara’s credo.
Perfecting past knowledge and recapitulating this expertise makes us perform better & faster. Collaborative engagement pro-creates innovation, which ultimately creates a better & sustainable future.
This underlines that Vaalbara’s pursuit of excellence is just a manifestation of achieving customer delight.
We believe in taking care of our employees who in turn take care of their customers, both internal and external. This guiding principle has allowed us to redefine customer experience for our customers and ensure that we have a big happy team supporting them through all times.
Key Result Areas:
- Monitoring & controlling projects with respect to cost, resource deployment, time over-runs and quality compliance to ensure satisfactory execution of projects.
- Formulating operating budgets and managing overall operations for executing the projects within cost & time norms after doing a detailed risk assessment.
- Evaluating projects specifications and determining the viability based on the technical, financial & economic parameters.
- Aligning client & meetings regarding drawings, progress review and important issues regarding work & coordination with project team to achieve desired targets.
- Handling bidding process from floating to awarding of contracts and coordinating with bidders with regard to negotiations.
- Anchoring on-site construction activities to ensure completion of project within the time & cost parameters and effective resource utilization to maximize the output.
- Leading a team of professionals and ensuring suitable deployment of resources.
- Liaising with clients, consultants, contractors, sub contractors & govt. agencies for determining technical specifications, approvals and obtaining statutory clearances.
Our core values that define our client engagements are:
- Value for money
- Respect for time
Quality of work:
- Health & Environment Consciousness
Take a look at our team